Dia 2 - Introduction

Today is the first day of my 90-day challenge, in which I am going to learn Spanish. The goal is to speak Spanish B1 at the end of April. This is because I will have several Spanish A2 and B1 exams in May, which I need to pass in order to get my Bachelor certificate.

In the past 2,5 years, I have studied Spanish at my university. However, due to several difficulties (including corona), I did not do much and therefore I have to catch up drastically. 

In the past 3 weeks, I have started learning Spanish from the bottom again. 3 Weeks ago, I started with my Spanish workbook and Duolingo. I have to say that Duolingo is for now a better tool for me, since Duolingo keeps repeating. Therefore, I really understand the basics now. 

In the upcoming three months, I will use this channel to keep myself updated of all the progress I have made. 


How Many Spanish Dialects Are There in The World? - Speakt.com

Reacties

Een reactie posten